Zodpovězeno 0 z 2 otázek
The exercises will show you the difference of modal verbs usage.
The maximum score of each exercise is 1point. All questions in the exercise should be answered correctly to get the maximum score.
Max. bodů – 1. Pro zisk bodu je potřeba odpovědět na všechny otázky správně.
Je nám líto, tento kvíz smíte vyplnit pouze jednou.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
Abyste mohli vyplnit tento kvíz, nejdřív musíte splnit tenhle:
Odpověděli jste správně na 0 z 2 otázek
Získali jste 0 z 0 bodů, (0)
- Poznačené otázky
Please match the situation according to the picture.
- He has to walk home or go by public transport .
- I might have left them in the office. I will have to come back.
- I will bring them back to the store. They ought to pay me back according to the law.
- I should give them less money for their pocket expenses.
Please choose the correct modal verb which fits the situation the best.
1. George has travelled a lot. He (can) speak many languages.
2. I can hear you quite well. You (don't need ) to speak loudly.
3. I´m not sure where I will go for my holidays but I (may) go to Italy although I haven’t decided yet.
4. She (must not) ride her bike at night without lights. It’s not allowed.
5. She (should not) eat so much chocolate otherwise she will have some problems with her teeth.
6. It’s later than I thought. Sorry, I (have to) go now. Bye.
7. You’d better talk to Ann about your problems. I’m sure she (will be able) to help you.
8. You (might) be tired because you have worked very hard.
9. He (could) not join us at the party because he is sick. It is a pity he missed a lot of fun.
10. I am having my classes at early morning hours. I will (have to) get up at 7 a.m. tomorrow.